Monday, October 11, 2010

I Like Dreaming

So, last night I dreamed that all I wanted was to take a nice long bath.  I was in a space that offered luxurious bathing facilities.  However, there were windows and doors open to every which way, and observers by the hundreds.  I was supremely annoyed, and yelled at everyone who crossed my path.  Such luxurious bathing environment was at my fingertips! - yet I was constantly oppressed by: someone stealing money out of my purse; a Saran Wrap-type covering over my bath; a whole cast of hotel characters wishing to make my stay satisfactory; various family members featured in tableaux in view of my bathing chamber.  I understand that I am living a double life - my actual physical life is a shambles, and is best to be ignored.  My dream life, however, takes the brunt of the action, and is so vivid that I feel that it is indeed, my second life.

No comments:

Post a Comment